Friday, August 17, 2012

Pink Highlights!

Sooo I re-red-ed my hair and added pink highlights! :D
Photobucket
This was before my hair appointment!
Nomming lunch at Centrepoint! :D

Photobucket
Last photo of my less interesting hair!
+ mao ears and mao shades :D

Photobucket

Photobucket
Saaaalmon.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Then I went to meet Charmaine at Capello Loft!
She was recolouring her highlights!
Green blue and purple I think! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket
K the colours in this pic are totally not true to life lolz so I dunno why I'm posting this.

Photobucket
Alien equipment.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And Charmaine's boyfriend Zimu was there to colour his hair ash brown!
This was after they were done bleaching, before they applied the colour!
That's why he looks like a lion hahahahh

Photobucket
Waiting...

Photobucket
And waiting...
It took like 4 hours in total O_O

Photobucket
Charmaine's completed hair!

Photobucket
Aaaand mine being blown out. :D

Photobucket
Tadah! :D

Photobucket
Super happy with my hair hehehe.
Because there really are too many red heads around now!
I remember when I first dyed my hair red 2 years-ish ago, there were like I dunno, 2 other red heads around?
Now everyone's colouring red so I'm getting a bit bored hahahaha so I decided to revamp my hair!
Was slightly costly though...  $300ish for colour and bleach and highlight!
But it's k la, hopefully it lasts for at least a month!! :D

2 comments:

Beauty Undercover said...

Hello there

I'm Gabrielle from Beauty Undercover, a website reviewing hair and beauty salons in Singapore :)
While searching online, we came across your blog commenting on Capello Loft.

Would you mind if we publish an excerpt of your blog post and link to your page here: http://www.beautyundercover.sg/hair/capello-loft-hair-beauty-spa-centrepoint/

Your blog post would help others know more about an experience at the salon and make a better salon decision.

Let us know :) and hope you have a great week ahead.

Warm Regards
Gabrielle

Fay said...

Sure I don't mind!